Auditions for the fall production, Noises Off!, will be Wednesday, September 5, from 2:30-4:30 PM in the auditorium. Here is what you need to know and prepare:
1. Please memorize and prepare a 1-minute comedic monologue from a published play, screenplay, or other. If you cannot find and prepare a monologue, be ready to tell us a funny story that is 1-minute in length. We are looking for actors with high energy, "big" personalities, and outstanding facial expressions.
2. Please dress professionally for auditions (it's like a job interview).
3. When you come to the auditorium, please sign in with the stage manager and pick up the application as well as the expectations & ethics contract for you to fill out and sign.
4. When it is your turn to go, you will perform your piece in front of the directors panel. After you are finished, you are free to leave.
5. We will post a callbacks list on this website and on remind 101 for Thursday, September 6.
6. Cast list will be posted online and on remind 101 on Friday, September 7.
REMEMBER: YOU ARE AUDITIONING AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE AUDITORIUM. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PROFESSIONAL.
Who is eligible to audition?
Anyone in the school is eligible to audition, however, if you have already committed to the following activities, it will not be possible to have you in this production:
1. fall sports
2. marching band
3. NC Honors Chorus
4. Outside-of-school commitments that require you to leave campus before 5:00
Rehearsals will be everyday, except some Thursdays, from 2:30-5:00.
Information for Tech and Public Relations Interviews is Coming Soon! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11 if you are interested.